Can I restore my important Data from inaccessible Logical Drive???
In response to your question, the answer is definitely yes!!! The logical drive is inaccessible which means that it has got corrupted. But, no worries!!! Due to the availability of various data rescue tools it is very much easy to recover not only data from unreadable or unusable partitions, but they can even perform deleted or lost partition recovery. One such software is drive recovery program. This software is designed by industrial experts who are influenced in developing partition recovery applications. You can use this toolkit to rescue files from corrupt partitions on Windows computers which is inaccessible. Just keep reading the below explained article on how to prevent logical drive failures and recover crucial data.
Living in an internet era, everyone is depended on computers and laptops that make use of hard drive to save their essential data files. Hard drives are further segmented into several logical units called partitions. Numerous partitions can be created on single hard drive and which employs NTFS file system to manipulate their stored data. Modern Windows uses NTFS (New Technology file system) as default file system because of its high performance, reliability and disk space utilization. NTFS partitions has got great data security feature, but still there are cases in which the NTFS logical drive gets failed and results in inaccessibility and loss of crucial data.
If the hard drive failure occurs mechanically i.e. malfunctioning of NTFS drive itself, wear and tear or motors or platters, etc. Then you cannot regain data from failed NTFS drive by using any powerful recovery software. But, if the NTFS drive failure occurs logically then it is possible to perform failed drive recovery and recover lost data. User can even use this utility to recover NTFS data after quick format. If you want more about NTFS data recovery after quick format then visit this page site: http://www.ntfsrecoverysoftware.com/after-quick-format.html
Some general reasons behind logical drive failures are as follows:
- If your NTFS drive is being used continuously from a long period, then because of over usage hard drive sectors may get corrupted which in turn leads to formation of bad media spots or bad sectors on the drive. This would result in logical drive failure which makes the entire logical drive unusable causing heavy loss of data.
- MBR (Master Boot Record) holds the operating system and helps in booting the OS, any sort of corruption to this MBR will not allow BIOS to boot the OS and generates an error message like “Operating system not found” will be displayed that leads to logical drive failures and inhibits the access to the files resulting in data loss. So, if you want to know how to prevent logical drive failures and recover crucial data, then employ our recovery tool.
- When your computer gets affected by some external threats such as viruses, then these destructive programs penetrate inside the hard drive and make all the OS files unreadable thereby leading to hard drive failure and thus causes loss of files that are residing inside the drive.
- Generation of Windows registry errors might result in an operating system crash and causes drive failure thereby making the NTFS drive inaccessible to its users leading to data loss. But, by making use of this tool you can recover cruical data from NTFS partition easily and quickly.
Protective steps to be taken care:
- Maintain the backup of vital data as it will help at the time of data loss situation.
- Install a secure and authenticated anti-virus software to counter harmful malicious viruses.
- You should employ reliable power source in order to prevent power fluctuations and sudden shut down of the computer.
- Once you notice that your drive is failed, do not use the drive for storing new files to avoid overwriting.
At this stage, even after following necessary measures still if you experience problem of data loss then only drive recovery tool will help you to tackle with such issues and restore your missing important data. This utility comes up powerful scanning engine to locate and recover lost or deleted data from crashed hard drive with utmost ease. It works well with all the updated Windows OS versions like Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 operating system computers. The software supports recovery of NTFS partition after formatting, corruption, missing or deleted.
This is one of the most widely used tools to recover data from NTFS hard drive in very simple steps. If your data is lost from NTFS HDD, then do not worry, utilize this to recover lost data in a very short span of time. Visit this link to acquire complete knowledge about NTFS HDD data recovery: http://www.ntfsrecoverysoftware.com/hdd-data.html
Guidelines to use this software:
Step1: Download and install the demo version of this drive retrieval tool. Run the software and select “Recover Partitions / Drives” from the main screen as in figure 1.
Figure 1: Welcome Window
Step 2: Now, select “Partition Recovery” option to restore data from failed logical drive as in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Partition Recovery
Step3: You can see the list of logical drives present on your computer, select the particular logical drive and click “Next” as in figure 3.
Figure 3: Select Drive
Step4: As soon as you are done with the process, you can view the restored data from failed drive as in figure 4.
Figure 4: Recovered Data