Have you ever encountered a situation, when you start up your Windows computer and find out that, one of your NTFS hard disk partition is missing? You try searching for that missing partition, but the outcome is not fruitful and now you start wondering on how to recover missing NTFS partition. Well no need to get upset, the data from that missing partition can be recovered back.
The secondary storage device (hard disk drive) is divided into smaller units known as partitions. These drives (partitions) separate the system files (operating system) from other data and partitions are also very useful while installing multiple operating systems on your personal computer. Windows OS provides an inbuilt tool called as “Disk Management Tool” to create or delete partitions from hard disk. However, any interruption while creating or deleting any NTFS partition using this tool results in missing of partition. When a hard drive partition is missing, the consequences are fairly serious and even more serious when you find out about data loss. But, luckily now you can recover missing NTFS partition data by using NTFS recovery tool.
Scenarios due to which partitions are lost:
- NTFS partition may go missing while operating system installation or reinstallation process
- Virus infection on MFT of an NTFS partition also result in partition missing
- If you use any third party utility to create or expand your hard disk partition, might also lead to lost partition
- Interruption while converting file system from Fat to NTFS or NTFS to NTFS5 results in missing partition
- Hard disk hardware failure, operating system crash, application malfunction are also a reasons for missing NTFS partition
As mentioned earlier, data from the missing partition can be done with the help of NTFS recovery tool. This tool is highly recommended by many industrial users to perform missing NTFS partition recovery, even if the partition is severely corrupt or damaged.
NTFS Recovery tool is a professional data recovery software, which helps you to recover missing NTFS partition and its data very easily. The software has the ability to get back missing NTFS partition from various types of hard drives including SATA, IDE, ATA, PATA, SCSI, and many other. It also supports data recovery from both NTFS and NTFS5 file system. Further, this recovery tool easily runs on all the latest version of Windows operating system such as Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. This tool will not only retrieve missing NTFS partition, but also recovers data loss after scenarios like:
- NTFS Corruption: Corruption to NTFS hard disk leads to partition inaccessibility, usually NTFS partition gets corrupt due to factors like virus infection, OS failure etc. which results in severe data loss. But NTFS recovery app can easily get back data from corrupted NTFS partition, and also has the ability to recover missing NTFS partition data in few simple clicks of computer mouse. This tool can even recover file from corrupted partition in few simple clicks.
- Format: Formatting NTFS data without backing up its contents leads to complete data loss from NTFS partition. So it is highly recommended to backup your partition data before formatting, in case of format without backup, you can use NTFS recovery tool to recover lost data.
- Bad Sectors on NTFS partition: Bad sectors on hard disk always creates many problems while accessing NTFS data, in case you lost any of your important files due to bad sectors or inaccessibility of hard drive, then you can rely on NTFS recovery tool to retrieve data from inaccessible hard drive.
Apart from these there are many other scenarios where you can use this amazing tool. Therefore, it is one of the best tools to get back missing NTFS partition and its data. Check out the trial edition of this NTFS recovery program to retrieve missing NTFS partition and its data, if you feel satisfied with it then purchase its licensed version.
Note: To restore missing NTFS partition, it is always suggested to stop using NTFS hard disk as soon as you realize that your NTFS partition is missing or lost
Simple steps to recover missing NTFS partition:
Step 1: Launch the installed demo version of NTFS recovery tool. Welcome window will appear with different recovery options as shown in figure A. In order to retrieve missing NTFS partition, select Recover Partitions/Drives from main menu.
Figure A: Welcome Window
Step 2: Now from next screen select “Partition Recovery”, as show in the figure B.
Figure B: Select Partition
Step 3: The software scans and it will get back missing NTFS partition. Now select the recovered partition to recover data. Refer figure C.
Figure C: Select Recovered Partition
Step 4: After the completion of recovery process, list of recovered files will be displayed as shown in figure D.
Figure D: Recovered Partition Files