Recover Missing NTFS Partition…Using NTFS recovery Tool
Have you ever encountered a situation, when you start up your Windows computer and find out that, one of your NTFS hard disk partition missing? You try searching for that missing partition, but the outcome is not fruitful and now you start wondering on how to recover that missing NTFS partition. Well no need to get upset, the data from that missing partition can be recovered back.
The secondary storage device (hard disk drive) is divided into smaller units known as partitions. These drives (partitions) separate the system files (operating system) from other data and partitions are also very useful while installing multiple operating systems on your personal computer. Windows OS provides an inbuilt tool called as “Disk Management Tool” to create or delete partitions from hard disk. However, any interruption while creating or deleting any NTFS partition using this tool results in missing / lost partition. When a hard partition is missing, the consequences are fairly serious and even more serious when you find out about data loss. But, luckily this lost data can be recovered by using NTFS recovery tool.
Scenarios due to which partitions are lost:
- NTFS partition may go missing while operating system installation or reinstallation process
- Virus infection on MFT of an NTFS partition also result in partition missing
- If you use any third party utility to create or expand your hard disk partition, might also lead to lost partition
- Interruption while converting file system from Fat to NTFS or NTFS to NTFS5 results in missing partition
- Hard disk hardware failure, operating system crash, application malfunction are also a reasons for missing NTFS partition
As mentioned earlier, data from the missing partition can be done with the help of NTFS recovery tool. This tool is highly recommended by many industrial users to perform missing partition recovery, even if the partition is severely corrupt or damaged.
NTFS Recovery tool is professional data recovery software, which helps you in recovering data from your missing NTFS partition in minutes. The tool supports recovery of data from high capacity of hard disk drives of any interface IDE, SATA, USB, SAS, SCSI and many other, also supports data recovery from both NTFS and NTFS5 file system. Further easily runs on all the latest version of Windows operating system such as Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.Other than missing partition the application also recovers data loss after scenarios like:
- NTFS Corruption: Corruption to NTFS hard disk leads to partition inaccessibility, usually NTFS partition gets corrupt due to factors like virus infection, OS failure etc. which results in severe data loss which can be rescued using NTFS recovery. This tool recover file from corrupted partition in few simple clicks.
- Format: Formatting NTFS data without backing up its contents leads to complete data loss from NTFS partition. So it is highly recommended to backup your partition data before formatting, in case of format without backup, you can use NTFS recovery tool to recover data
- Bad Sectors on NTFS partition: Bad sectors on hard disk always creates many problems while accessing NTFS data, in case you lost any of your important files due to bad sectors, then you can rely on NTFS recovery tool to retrieve them back
Note: It is always suggested to stop using your NTFS hard disk after you realize that your NTFS partition is missing or lost
Simple steps to recover missing NTFS partition:
Step 1: Launch the installed demo version of NTFS recovery tool. Welcome window will appear with different recovery options as shown in Figure A. Select Recover Partitions/Drives from main menu and later choose Partition Recovery option.
Figure A: Welcome Window
Step 2: The software scans and displays all the physical drives present in the computer. Choose the drive where partition is to be retrieved. The application scans and displays all the lost partitions from the selected drive. Select the partition from where data is to be retrieved as shown in Figure B.
Figure B: Select Partition
Step 3: Software stars scanning the selected partition to recover files. After completion list of recovered files will be displayed as shown in Figure 3.
Figure C: Recovered Partition Files
Step 4: Evaluate the recovered results using preview option of the software. If you are happy with the results, buy the application to save recovered NTFS partition files.