Hard disk drives generally make sounds when you are trying to access data from it; however sometimes hard disk also makes weird sounds like clicking or scratching noises while using your Windows computer. Many users ignore this warning and continue using their hard disk, but the fact is that these warning signs probably is an indication that your hard drives is in bad state and you must stop working on the drive as soon as possible.
If a hard disk drive goes bad then it doesn’t allow its computer user to boot or access any data from the system. This kind of mishap can happen anytime and due to many reasons. But luckily data recovery off bad hard drive is possible with NTFS Recovery Tool. It is the most effective and efficient software to recover data from bad hard drive. So, there is no need to think much on how to get data back from bad hard drive. Before going any further with data recovery, let us see some of the main reasons due to which your hard drive goes bad and cause data loss:
- Hardware failure due to internal errors
- Windows Registry file corruption
- Read / write header corruption
- Creation of Bad sectors on hard drives
- Electro static power surge while using computer
What should I do when hard drive goes bad?
It is highly recommended to take complete backup of the hard disk drive, in case if your hard drive goes bad. This will ensure that all data can be recovered in the event of data loss, but if you have already lost your files and folders from bad hard drive! Then relax, irrespective of the reason you can retrieve it back using NTFS Recovery Tool. This software has user friendly interface, so it is very easy to use this software to recover data from bad hard drive.
NTFS Recovery Tool is a highly reputed and a wonderful recovery software to recover data from bad hard drive on Windows. How to get data back from bad hard drive? question can be easily answered now. The software uses advanced built in algorithm to find and rescue all deleted and missing files such as audio, movies, photos, videos, raw images and many other from bad hard drives with ease. It even helps user to find out missing partition. Refer this page www.ntfsrecoverysoftware.com/missing-partition to read more about missing partition recovery. The main advantage of using this software is that the application makes a disk image of your hard disk from where data can be recovered, in event of data loss in future.
Sometime, users quick format their NTFS drive without examine the file present in it and later on regret when they came to know that he formatted some important files. To handle this situation make use of NTFS recovery tool. Go to this site https://www.ntfsrecoverysoftware.com/after-quick-format.html for more information. More to this the utility also retrieves data lost after situations like:
- Corruption: Corruption on hard disk drive due to virus infection or any other reason result in data loss from computer hard drives. In such cases, you can make use of NTFS Recovery Tool to retrieve those data back
- Format: Formatting is among the main reason for data loss from system hard drives. Therefore in order to retrieve data after format you can make use of NTFS Recovery software to recover data from NTFS HDD after format.
- File System Conversion: Conversion of file system from one to another like FAT32 to NTFS or from NTFS to NTFS5 leads to complete data loss from the converted partition / drive. Even in such cases you can make use of NTFS recovery software to restore back the data.
- Partition Loss / Deletion: NTFS Recovery software also helps you in retrieving files from deleted / missing NTFS formatted hard disk partition. Usually computer hard disk drives goes missing or deleted in case of improper “Disk Management Tool” usage or while OS installation
Few useful tips:
- Don’t ignore warning like clicking or screeching sounds from hard disk drive
- Don’t use any unreliable third party repair software to recover data from bad hard drive which leads to more damage
- Always backup your important hard disk files before performing format or OS installation operation
Steps to perform data recovery off bad hard drive:
Step 1: Download and installed the trial version of NTFS recovery software to explore welcome window as shown in Fig 1. Select "Recover Drives" followed by "Formatted/Re-formatted Recovery" to perform bad hard drive recovery.
Fig 1: Welcome Window
Step 2: Software will ask you to choose the drive from where data need to be recovered as shown in Fig 2. Select the bad drive and click on "Next" button.
Fig 2: Select Drive
Step 3: Upon completion of scanning and recovery process, you will get list of recovered files as shown in Fig 3.
Fig 3: Recovered Data
Step 4: Evaluate the results obtained using preview option of the software. If you found that the software has done perfect job, purchase licensed version and save recovered data.