Usage of computer is enormously growing. So, to process any function in computer one needs operating system i.e. OS such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 etc. Among all these, because of high flexibility and user friendly feature people go to opt with Windows XP. After that one needs to maintain file systems for partition. File systems like NTFS, FAT, and HPFS etc. But NTFS which is nothing but New Technology File system has technical improvements over FAT and HFS. Partition formatted with NTFS file system is more flexible when compared to FAT. So, usage of NTFS is high among Windows XP users. Consider a scenario while creating a new partition on Windows XP you may accidently end up deleting the NTFS partition. Deletion is the common reason behind loss of inevitable data from NTFS partition. In order to recover deleted NTFS partition on Windows XP you will start searching some third party data recovery tool. But do not worry as here is the most proficient software called NTFS Recovery, which helps you to undelete NTFS partition on Windows XP easily within a fraction of minutes. To fetch more information regarding this tool, which has potential to restore deleted NTFS partition on Windows XP, just go through the link: https://www.ntfsrecoverysoftware.com.
Commonly occurring incidents where NTFS partition gets deleted:
- Accidental deletion: While creating partition users may end up deleting the existing one. This situation may result in severe data loss. When you face this kind of situation then you might go ahead in search of recovery tool. However, with the aid of NTFS Recovery software, you can easily recover deleted NTFS partition on Windows XP computer.
- Repartitioning error: During repartitioning process because of some partitioning error the process may end in the middle itself. Due this, you may lose NTFS partition thereby resulting in huge data loss. But, if you want to restore deleted NTFS partition on Windows XP computer / laptop, then our NTFS recovery toolkit comes handy.
- Deletion by unreliable third party software: When you use some third party tool for maintaining partition then it might delete NTFS partition due to some unknown problems which ends up in disappearance of NTFS partition. If you are attacked by this incident, then you may start surfing on internet to know how to undelete NTFS partition on Windows XP? Anyways, you can completely rely on NTFS Recovery software tool which has the power to restore deleted NTFS partition on Windows XP within moments of time.
Precautions to be followed:
- Always make a practice of maintaining backup of the files stored in partition / hard drive.
- Make use of proper Antivirus tool in order to avoid data loss.
Why NTFS Recovery software to recover deleted NTFS partition on Windows XP:
- This tool can not only undelete NTFS partition on Windows XP, but also helps to retrieve deleted NTFS partition on Windows 7, Windows Vista, and many more versions of Windows OS.
- This app has potential to recover all types of files like .doc, image, audio, video, etc. which are deleted or lost from NTFS partition.
- You can use this software to recover data from hard drives having file system FAT, exFAT, NTFS5 and more.
- It also supports recovery of different hard drive interfaces like SCSI, SATA, IDE and more.
- Using the demo version of this tool you can easily preview the files before its recovery, which helps you to estimate the performance.
Steps to recover deleted NTFS partition on Windows XP:
Step 1: Download and install the software to restore deleted NTFS partition on Windows XP. After installing, launch the software and click on “Recover Drives” option from main screen.
Figure A: Welcome Window
Step 2: Then, select “Partition Recovery” option from the next screen to recover deleted NTFS partition on Windows XP. Now, software will ask you to select the hard drive from where to recover deleted NTFS partition as shown in Figure B. Choose the partition you want to restore and click on "Next" button.
Figure B: Select Partition
Step 3: Software stars scanning the selected partition to recover files. After completion, list of recovered files will be displayed. You can view those recovered files using “Preview” option as shown in Figure C.
Figure C: Preview of Recovered Files